Saturday, September 1, 2007

Don has a pain and so do I!!

Men and their pain! I had to go to the doctor several months ago because I had a pain in my hands that hurt so bad I could hardly stand to move them. Don of course had no sympathy and thought I was just complaining for nothing. Oh sure I still went to work,chopping,slicing and dicing cases of veggies and fruits even though it hurt. When I went to the dr. she said I had some bad artho and it wouldn't get any better. Gave me med. to help with movement and pain and its better now. Still Don ragged me about taking pills etc.. you get the ideal. Well now he has some very bad pain in his knee and the world is coming to an end!!! Of course when my hand and back hurt there was still the question"What's for supper" or the ole "I need some underwear washed" but now don't you know he can hardly get up to get hisself a drink much less anything else. We had plan to go to the country for the week-end but that's out. It didn't seem to bother his hand when it came to fixing his self a drink though. By nights end he is bored and miserable and it's all my fault because I don't want to go nowhere or have anyone come over. Why is it??? Do I feel bad,Hell No!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Men, you can't live with them and you can't kill them. :)

I'm sorry to hear about ya'lls pains. They're not much fun, especially yours that won't get better. All that cutting of fruits and veggies can't be good for it. Glad the meds are helping.